<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6089531733911143185?origin\x3dhttps://yuuri.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, May 20, 2007

Well, it has been a lot time since I have touched the computer. I've been playing the PS2 since exam was over... Hahax, I still haven't completed my FFX2. Many things had happened back then... It was as if, they were never ending. Since Light has shown me the Path, why did it block the path? Am I not worthy to walk through a smooth one? Or was it that I have not completed what I should have done?
In my memories... or should I say I barely had any memories? Through these years, I had been brainwashing 'em. I really hated them, that is why I don't have any past. Was that too, a mistake?

On friday, I went with Fish to the Esplanade, ok, damn bored

Blogged @ 7:30 AM
Don't let me go -