<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(//www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6089531733911143185?origin\x3dhttps://yuuri.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, April 26, 2007

Well... Guess I've to accept the facts that happened recently. Okay, I'm alright with it.

Then in canteen she and her group of 'friends' diao me. She should be happy that I didn't diao her le. Think I heck care? Who wants to be her friend anyway? Any fool can already see I'm not so happy with them. Maybe they aren't that 'open' to see it.
There are so many things. Now I hate them more. I hated 'em since Sec 1 March. If they dun wan me to say tat, then she shouldn't started it. Wad I blah blah blah... She simply ****. Kkz, I won't say much if she dun wan b my fren. I wouldn't wan someone like her either. I prefer a false fren than a fren who comes to me for news and money only.... Worse than a false fren..

HAHA. Blame me if you want, but you can't make me say sorry to someone like you.
There are too many to name... I rather concentrate on my studies than to get angry over this stupid thing.

Blogged @ 1:17 AM
Don't let me go -