Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Waoh! Choir got a GOLD. I can't believe it man. Today, when I reached the school, Wei Zhen (String Orchestra, Viola, 3G) said:"Choir REALLY get gold ah? You sure a not... The judging is sure lenient for choir hor... {Loudly}" Well, Tricia was there and heard it. Haha. Bikini Jie (Strings, Viola, 3I) also curse us get COP. Actually we should say that to them... Never mind... I dun see the meaning in suan'ing them for these... They won't understand..
Then, the morning assembly. When Ms Neo went up to say choir got GOLD, omg everyone from choir was screaming... Sadly, I din scream. Not that I dun wan, juz that I feel kinda embarrassed. Hehe.
The A-Maths test was damn hard. I couldn't do those well. My Maths was never that good. The Physics is also very tough. I feel like throwing the paper away. I hate Maths, and Physics is also something similar. CALCULATIONS ARE TERRIBLE!!!
Well, there are also many other things. Today, someone came up to ask me about the speech I presented to the seniors yesterday. OMG IT WAS EMBARRASSING TO LET 'EM SEE!
Mr Koh is also very stupid. Why can't tell us the results today? Why muz we wait until tml? AND WHY USE THE PIANO IN THE MUSIC ROOM!?!?!?!?!?!? It was so hard... I rather use the one in IT Resource Room 3. Saw Dorisa and Anna juz now.. Euuu and I was practicing my performance piece... And that girl from 3H....WHO THE HELL IS SHE~ Why can't she just tell me her name... -.-'''
Kkz, up to here today. Quite busy now. Hahax. CHOIR ROX. But Wei Zhen said something bad today.... she's kinda weird, dun you think?
Blogged
@ 2:00 AM
Don't let me go -